1. One sealed copy of your high school transcript
2. Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, or other adult that knows you well but is not related to you describing your qualities and why you should be the recipient of this scholarship award.
3. A typed narrative no longer than one (1) page in length that answers the following questions:
- Based on the eligibility requirements for this scholarship, why do you feel you should be the recipient?
- Share a personal or family challenge that you have had to deal with, or are currently dealing with, in your life.
- Explain your financial need for this scholarship.
- Include anything else you would like the review committee to know about you personally.